Rob The Hockey Guy

// A Vancouver Canucks Hockey Blog

Milan Lucic gets into an altercation outside a Vancouver nightclub

Image Courtesy: thespokedblog.com/

Image Courtesy: thespokedblog.com

Apparently the Bruins didn’t leave town immediately after being pummeled 6-2 by the Canucks on Saturday night. Perhaps the only thing more embarrassing than the Bruins performance on the ice was Milan Lucic’s off the ice. But of course nobody could embarrass themselves more than Brad Marchand did

I REALLY hate the Boston Bruins and I am not a fan of Milan Lucic, but I am not going to be passing judgment on him here. He’s from Vancouver, so naturally he would want to party with friends/family while in town. He’s also a marked man, so is susceptible to idiots coming up to him and doing stuff to him. What was said? Who started what and how much was his fault? I don’t know. All we see is a drunk Milan Lucic outside arguing with someone.

But hey, it’s good for a laugh:

Related Posts

11 Response to Milan Lucic gets into an altercation outside a Vancouver nightclub

1. Stu on December 16, 2013

Idiot

2. 0cups on December 16, 2013

Someone from Vancouver threw a punch without a ref there to intervene?

3. Wev on December 16, 2013

You have obviously never seen Looch play hockey! He never needs a ref to break up any fight and I don’t believe that stupid drunk jerk would have enjoyed the jackhammer! Looch is a great hockey player who plays hard and not dirty and does a crazy amount for charity! Please don’t talk out of your ass if you have no idea what your saying!

4. Wev on December 16, 2013

• mark on May 2, 2014

Lucic is a ape. a complete meathead. players like that are ruining hockey.

5. Wev on December 16, 2013

Hey o… What? I definately am a boston bruins fan and from a great city. Never jealous of a canadian team …. Really? Just standing up for a standup guy. FYI the Canucks aren’t really that great but you my dear already know that.

6. will on December 16, 2013

never thought I would feel bad for Lucic!

7. Robert Williams on December 16, 2013

Wev, who are you talking to? The guy whose name is "0cups"? Because I'm pretty sure that's a Bruins fan hating on the Canucks. Hahaha…

8. Wev on December 16, 2013